Online Police Reporting Frequently Asked Questions

Question What if I'm not sure if I live in an unincorporated area of Kitsap County or a city?
Answer Call 911, they will be able to tell you which on-line reporting agency to use.
Question What do I do if online incident reporting is not right for me?
Answer If your incident is an emergency, call 911. 
Question What if this happened in a city/town? Can I file a report using this online police citizen reporting system?
Answer Yes, click here to return to the main menu, select the city or town in which the crime occurred
Question What if this happened on a state highway?
Answer If this took place on a state highway please call 911.
Question What is a known suspect?
Answer A known suspect is when you or someone else knows the person or where to find the person who committed the crime or the license plate number of the vehicle the suspect(s) were in.
Close Online Reporting FAQ Window