Welcome to the Port Orchard Police Department Online Reporting System. If this is an
emergency please call
911. Using this online police report system allows you to submit
a report immediately and print a copy of the police report at no cost. Please
confirm the following to find out if online police report filing is
right for you: Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking
software before filing the report. Upon completion of this report process you
Online Police Report Frequently Asked Questions
- See the words: "Your online police report has been
submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for
Using the Port Orchard Police Department Police Online
Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):
- All cases filed using the Online Police Reporting
System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is
needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime under RCW